Friday, February 4, 2005

Science Fair Highlights

Well, Morgan DID make it to the district Science Fair as her project won first place in her school fair. jabhkdfjal fast forward to the district science fair...there was a kid with ANOTHER French Fry experiment...how original...and ALL of the fries were moldy and disgusting. And get this, there was CONDENSATION all over inside the jars. Cheater added water! Ours was in a sealed container just like theirs and the McDs fries didn't turn AT ALL. They look as fresh today as the day over a month ago that we purchased them...cheater! Cheater won 3rd place. Morgan was a little bummed, I could tell...we just went to the Chinese BUFFET to eat our cares away. Didn't work.

Oh, another thing about the fair, there was this girl that was probably like 11. She came up and sat next to Dh and started touching my toddler. TOUCHING him. I was so overwhelmed with the hell that was the full room there of big "uni-hair" and just, ugh, whatever, that I didn't know what to do. We were sitting at these kids' lunch tables in the caf', so DH and the kids were on one side and I was on the other. So she is trying to PRY DS away from my DH. First of all, he is totally anti-social to begin with, so he's now looking at me begging me to save him. And she is like "aww, you like me, awww, let me tickle you". Not to me...to him. She turns to me and REACHES across the table and she grabbed my necklace and started fondling it and looking at it, asking me what it says. DUH! It's initials. Mine. My DD tells her what it says and the girl asks what it stands for --DOUBLE DUH-- My DD says my first, middle & last name and the girl about falls out of her chair. She starts scolding DD for saying my first name. She is instructing her that she is to address her parents as Ma'am and Sir. HULLO? You're 11 and we're heathens from the west coast...move on sister, move on, we're a lost cause. At this point, I am staring down her mother hoping that she'll come claim this kid before I just burst out in hysterical laughter. She doesn't...who would?

~MY LITTLE MacENROE~


~BEFORE THE JUDGING (Notice the smile)~

0 comments: