We know that babies don't come to US with a manual, but wouldn't it be great for your childcare provider, babysitter, grandma and grandpa or nanny to have one? Karmel Publishing and co-authors Melissa Bishop and Karen Berg have made that possible with By The Book: How To Take Care of MY Kids, available as an e-book or by request as a hardbound copy.
By the Book is a refillable (or reprintable if you purchase the e-book) guide to caring for your child in your absence. There are special sections for letting the caregiver know about allergies, medication schedule, feeding schedule/preferences, school and extracurricular activities, what works and what doesn't if they have a meltdown, pet care, what they love and don't love so much, first aid tips, emergency plans, contact information for healthcare providers, child identification information and ready-to-use nanny or mother's helper applications and agreements and forms to create babysitter interviews and profiles.
This book certainly covers all of the bases as far as things that you want someone who is caring for your child to know. If you've ever been in the middle of a date night with the hubby and wished you'd told the babysitter that little Vanessa has a peanut allergy and is scared of the fan, this book is for you! If your child is ever in the care of an adult besides you, this book is for you!
Karmel Publishing is offering 25% off of a hardbound copy to all Things Moms Like readers and one lucky reader will get a FREE E-Book!!
To get 25% off of your very own hardbound copy of of By The Book: How To Take Care of MY Kids, enter code BTBK7757 (case sensitive) at checkout.
Several ways to win!
To get your FREE E-BOOK copy,
1. Comment below and tell us how YOU will use this book, and be sure that you link to your blog or put your email in your comment so that you can be contacted if you win.
2. You get an extra entry if you "Follow Me" on Twitter and post a tweet about the contest.
3. Additional entry if you join my FACEBOOK GROUP
4. Another extra entry if you Grab My Button and put it in the sidebar on your website.
5. And yet ANOTHER entry if you link to me on your blog (please post a link to this).
Be sure to create individual comments for each of the above that you've done.
Winner will be chosen on May 1st.