Saturday, April 16, 2005

Serves me right

For any of you that remember the not so distant "American Girl Doll" & Lemony Snicket incident, it will seem apparent that I didn't learn my lesson that time...

DH was typing a letter to the mortgage co about refinance and needed to have some quiet to get it done, and since I have been so sick and took my laptop to bed and was hanging out there, I told Jordan to come and play computer games with me...
And he wanted to do "Go Baby" on Disney
So we were watching some
He was watching the videos and I figured I'd go refill my coffee
Ran into DH in the kitchen and we chatted for a few, seriously FIVE MINUTES
Got my coffee, went back into the bedroom, where DD is watching television on the floor in front of the bed
And he had pulled ALL of the keys from my iBook.



It's okay to laugh if you want...or cry...whatever...