I've been using the professional-caliber Clarisonic Skin Care System for a little over a year. I bought Clarisonic because I noticed that my local spa was using it for facials and I tend to get flaky, dry build-up and never feel like my skin is clean with just regular cleansing.
My first Clarisonic was the classic 2-speed Skin Care system. My daughter and I both use it and she uses the delicate brush head while I prefer the sensitive skin brush head, so we just switch them out so that we can both use it. All of the cleansers in the kit are gentle and I use them daily. I have really sensitive skin, so this is saying a lot. Here's my first Clarisonic:Like I said, I've had it for over a year and it's still going strong.
The rechargable Clarisonic Skin Care System was created by scientists, engineers and the primary inventor of the Sonicare® toothbrush.
NOW. When I heard that the Clarisonic folks had created The Clarisonic PLUS with Spot Therapy Brush, I got excited because I've always thought it would be nice to be able to use it on my body as well as my face, but the brushes with the original system weren't really made for that. The new Clarisonic PLUS has THREE speeds and when you switch the facial head out with the Spot Therapy Brush, the Clarisonic PLUS automatically shifts to "spot" mode for areas like the decollete, elbows, hands, arms & knees. Clarisonic is currently used by estheticians, doctors, dermatologists and leading spas.
My FAVORITE part about the Clarisonic and Clarisonic PLUS is that they are completely waterproof and can be used in the tub or shower. That was probably the biggest selling point for me when I was thinking about purchasing my first Clarisonic because I prefer to wash my face in the shower in the morning. It just leaves me feeling totally refreshed!
In addition to the original cleansers that come in the kit, including Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Gentle Hydro Cleanser, and Nourishing Care Cleanser, the Clarisonic PLUS Kit also includes a 2 oz. trial size of the Refining Skin Polish, which leaves your skin feeling really soft and silky. The kit also includes
- Cordless Clarisonic® PLUS with 3 speeds
- Universal charging cradle (100v - 240v AC; 50/60Hz)
- Sensitive face brush head & Spot Therapy brush head
- 6 times more makeup removal
- Leaves skin feeling and looking younger and smoother
- Cleanses so well that products absorb better
- Gentle enough for twice daily use
- Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
- Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Plus Spot Therapy for the body:
- Fewer dry patches
- Gentle exfoliation for softer, smoother skin
- Firmer skin with improved texture
- Great prep before applying self tanner
Clarisonic PLUS is available exclusively at Sephora and Clarisonic and retails for $225. If you factor in how much you'd pay for a monthly facial, you'll actually save money and time in the long run.
Clarisonic and Things Moms Like is giving away a Clarisonic PLUS Skin Care System with Spot Therapy to one lucky Things Moms Like reader!!
Here's how you can win your Clarisonic PLUS:
Initial Entry: Post a comment on why you want the Clarisonic Plus and who in your house would use it! -you must do this before completing bonus entries
Bonus Entries (one entry each)
- Follow Clarisonic on Twitter
- Tweet this Giveaway -you may Tweet this giveaway for a chance to win ONCE DAILY!
- Follow Things Moms Like on Twitter
- Follow my blog via RSS feed or Google Follow (right column)
- Grab my button and place it on your blog or website
You must create a new comment for each entry or your entries won't count.
Giveaway ends June 12th